I really do need to know what I should do regarding the music situation. If you're wondering how long C would delay the game, I'd be fine delaying at most a week until I stop waiting and release it with the second most popular option. I'm also not opposed to releasing it with the original soundtrack initially, and adding the new songs once they're finished, but it may hurt the experience and initial impressions OPTION D ^